These three photographs will apear on the Regisration Certificates
* Effective January 1st, 2024, owners will no longer sketch the horse, but will now submit FIVE photographs for visual identification for all new registrations and transfers.
* THREE images - the left side, the right side and the front view, will appear on the registration certificate. TWO further images - the rear view and the horse muzzle, will be kept on the horse's file at the Canadian Livestock Records Corporation.
* Photographs should be clear, well lit & free from shadows or objects impeding the view.
* New photographs will be required to complete all subsequent transfers of ownership.
* Either digital or physical photographs can be submitted to the Canadian Livestock Records Corporation. Digital pictures can be e-mailed to Registrar: Laura Lee Mills, while physical pictures can be sent by traditional mail.
If you have questions or require further assistance, please reach out to:
Clydesdale Horse Association of Canada - Lana Besley -
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: 519 373 7936 OR
Canadian Livestock Records Corporation - Laura Lee Mills -
E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 1 877 833 7110 Ext 314